The Sweets

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Serena, Serena, Serena




Usually whenever I see a pic of Serena, she looks kinda cute, classy even. And although she looks classy in the bottom picture, I still can't help but wonder if Serena is really a man underneath it all. She is really reminding me of a divo that I went to high school with.
However; the picture on top is just stank. I can't believe she left the house looking like this. I know that fellas like fat asses, BUT, rust is not cute anytime of the day, year, or season. Speaking of season, what in the hot blue hell does she have on. Velour shorts with Ugg boots? Don't get me wrong, Serena is my gurl but she needs to pull herself together quick, fast, and in a damn hurry.

Posted by AlwaysSweet :: 5:13 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------