The Sweets

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Black Friday



I haven't really had too much time for posting lately. I've been too busy becoming a statistic with all the after Thanksgiving shopping that I've been doing. I haven't run anyone over with a shopping cart(although I would've liked to a few times); but after Thanksgiving shopping can get chaotic at times. I'm done with all of my shopping for now though, not because I want to be but because I've run out of money. Thank God I didn't witness any violence at my local Walmart. If I would have seen anything at my Walmart like I saw on t.v., I would have just had to leave. An X-Box is just not that serious to me. But don't you just hate it when someone gets in front of you with their cart and starts to walk slow or stops in the middle of the isle. I swear I came thisclose to rammin an old man in the back. And I ain't even half way done with my Christmas shopping. I'm frontin with that picture too. You know damn well I can't afford no Gucci.(but it's nice to pretend)

Posted by AlwaysSweet :: 2:44 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------