The Sweets

Sunday, December 25, 2005

How to Survive a Breakup

So as my 2 readers may know(he he), a few weeks ago I was going through a rather tough breakup that kinda had me down for awhile. I didn't feel like posting, I didn't feel like doin shit. But of course, I'm over it now(well kinda). Anyway I recieved some good advice from a couple of friends that I wanted to share with anyone else who may be goin through a breakup or who has gone through a breakup or who is about to go through a breakup. I came up with a short list of how to get over him/her yesterday. Please let me know if you have anything to add to my short list. Key me in on some tips that have worked for you in the past.

How to Survive a Breakup:

1. Surround self with family & friends that really care about you.

2. Cry if you need to(alot; don't try to hold it in)

3. Chalk it up as another lesson learned

4. Realize that he/she is not the only man/woman in the world

5. Make a voodoo doll! (nah, I'm just playin)

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

9. ?


Posted by AlwaysSweet :: 5:54 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------