The Sweets

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Random Thoughts

  1. Why do some people find it necessary to "touch" you every time they talk to you? I hate that shit. Why can't folks leave their hands to themselves. Don't pat me on the back or poke me in the side or grab my shoulder. I don't like being touched unless I'm hugging a friend or family member or I'm getting ready to do the nasty. If I don't know you, don't touch me.
  2. Ladies, don't try to flirt with me before you get to know my sexual orientation. I am strictly dickly. The only pussy I like is my own. No offense to my gay, bi, and lesbian friends; but please respect my heterosexuality. I love Dicks. All day, everyday.
  3. Why does it seem like my boobies are getting bigger? I'm getting tired of buying all these damn bras. The bigger they are, the more expensive they are. I'm waaaay past puberty so wtf is going on.
  4. Why do dusty, broke ass men even attempt to look my way? Can't they see I'm a gold digger. I've always got my Louis Vuitton or Coach bag on my shoulder. And I stay fresh and krispy. Shouldn't that ward them off like bug repellent? No doubt, I think love is a wonderful thing; but you know what they say about romance with no finance. I swear I'm going to buy me a big ass necklace with a big gold shovel on it and wear it around my neck like garlic if these busters don't stop.
  5. Now I need to know if it is just me who thinks like this, but why does it seem like when people lose alot of weight their teeth get bigger? I swear some people look like they've grown horse teeth after they have dropped about 2 or 300 lbs.
  6. Why do people who can't sing even attempt to go on American Idol and make complete fools of themselves so that I may injure myself from laughing so hard at these fools all the time? Please stop.

Okay, I'm done.


Posted by AlwaysSweet :: 5:10 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------